What can you do with a weebly?
Hmmmm, here are some fun and useful ways to improve your classroom with a website.
- Publish your work online: You can create your own personal Professional ePortfolio, an ePortfolio of student work or a collection of lesson plans to share.
- Let your students leave their books at school: With a strong classroom website, you could have a wealth of information available, so much so that students can leave their books at school and access information online.
- Use the website as a hub: Any time a student creates anything online, ask them to link to it or upload it to the wiki so that everyone can use it.
- Organization: Save links, documents, and quotes related to units or your classroom as a whole.
- Track assignments: If you ask students to put their research on wikis, you can check in on their progress to make sure they’re on the right path.
- Teacher collaboration: Work with other teachers to create lesson plans and collaborative projects.
How to create your own site
This presentation can walk you through how I set up the ePortfolios for my students.